Thursday 9 February 2012

From Flab to Fab in Just 10 Hours, 2 Days, 2 Weeks, 2 Months, GET REAL!!!

Loosing Weight is probably one of the hardest things we all struggle with. Every time I have been pregnant I seem to stack on a heap of weight and then I have the long process of loosing the weight afterwards. Plus having Thyroid Disease seems to make it more of a challenge.


However I managed to loose 30 kilos in about 12 months after my last baby. I was able to fit into dresses I had not worn for three years! That was pretty exciting, especially when your jeans start to fall off you instead of struggling to do the buttons and zips up.

I know I don't have all the answers and I don't think there is one simple solution for everyone, as we are all different in our body make up and build. I just thought I would share some of the changes I made and maybe you can use some in your exercise and dieting regime. 

These are just simple day to day things you can do on top of what you are already doing, nothing over the top just some easy steps to loosing that extra kilo.

1. When parking at the shops always park the furthest from where you are going as the extra steps you take will certainly add up. Or you could just get a car like this: 



2. Get yourself a pedometer, its more fun to walk when your counting your steps.

3. Join 10,000 Steps, this is so encouraging and inspiring! Get your friends to join also and make it more competitive.

4. Lessen your intake of bread, Instead of having a salad sandwich, I started having a salad between two rice cakes.


5. Snack on pop corn or rice crackers instead of chips.


6. Always use the stairs, and try to power up them instead of just a slow paced step.


7. Instead of asking someone else to get up and get something for you, do it yourself. Make yourself get up out of the chair, those extra steps will all count.


8. Don't just throw your washing in the dryer because it is easier, walk to the washing line and hang those clothes out. You will be getting more exercise and helping the environment too.


9. Cut back on your sugar intake. Instead of having two sugars in your coffee, just have one.


10. Drink more water! Make sure you have a filled bottle of water at the beginning of the day and that it is empty by the end of the day.




















If you have some weight loss tips to add to this list it would be great to hear what other people do to loose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...